Wednesday 23 November 2011

WINOL Life - 22 November


This week went really well. We had Lorelei Reddin in. She is the Entertainment Editor at the Daily Echo. Lorelei was really friendly and gave not only great criticisms but really good information about what her job is really like. I was also impressed that with six years under her belt as the editor of entertainment she still really loved her job.

I directed again this week and I am actually really starting to enjoy it. The job is very stressful when you are using multiple cameras and everything has to be done in one shot but I pulled it off again.

In this show we had a restaurant review of Giraffe, WINOL Games review and an interview with Coldplays marketing manager. Our features are getting stronger. We still have some problems with them not being 100 percent perfect on the technical side of things but we can only get better and the second years are still learning.

We are starting to get in to a great rhythm with WINOL Life and everyone is getting used to it. We were meant to have Maria Milano as our guest in our next show so we have geared all of our features towards fashion. However Maria Milano is not able to make it so we are now on the look out.

I hope you enjoy this WINOL Life, I feel it is one of the best yet and I am sure the next will only get better.

1 comment:

  1. I agree - the confidence and light touch in the editing are very impressive

    ReplyDelete