Tuesday 21 September 2010

British Journalism Training Council

I read today that Winchester University's Journalism programme is the course of the year to be on. This accreditation has come from the British Journalism Training Council. I feel very proud and lucky to be on such an amazing course and working with very talented people that have worked in the business for many years and that can bring a lot of knowledge to our course and share with us.
I feel that this is the best start I could have in my career as a Journalist and I am very excited to have Jacqui Thornton teaching me everything she knows about the business. Jacqui Thornton is a journalist that was the former features editor of The Sun and writes a lot of articles for Cosmopolitan. Being an avid reader of Cosmopolitan and mainly wanting to work in features for magazines, I feel that I am going to learn a lot from this very important and knowledgeable lady.
I look forward to the year ahead at Winchester University.

No comments:

Post a Comment